LIFESTYLE//FASHION//TRAVEL BLOG.

23.12.13

the christmas wishlist 2013

christmas wishlist

So this year, i was really having troubles trying to pick out what i wanted for Christmas. But then at the beginning of December, i came to my decision. I desperately wanted a pair of original Timberlands! I think that these boots (although are working boots) are the most sophisticated go-with-everything boots. Not only do i love the mustard brown colour but i love the lacing on it. If you look at the laces, they are a mix between a red and a mustard yellow. Oh so cute! The next thing on my wishlist is a pair of tailored floral pants, i have been looking high and low for these pants, and simply cannot find them anywhere, probably because they only sell them during Spring and Summer! But still, i would just love to have a pair of these as they are just one of those pants that you can simply just throw on and not care what anything else looks like as the pants are the statement piece. The third thing on my list is Topshop's denim piece, a huuuggee product of the year, its their Denim Coat which is fur-lined and acid washed. Its the most retro thing i have seen this year, the two colours compliment one another and just makes things look really cute and dainty. The fourth thing on my wishlist, is Nars Red lipstick. I have been seriously obsessed with red lippy this year, and finally i am not afraid to wear it. The fifth thing, is the new Iphone 5s gold! I mean who wouldn't want this? I know i have the whit Iphone 4s, but i can't contain myself over this beauty. And last but not least is my sixth item which is SAKSFIFTHAVENUE collection of rings. I really wanted a rose gold and gold thing ring to just wear on a daily basis and found them. Although they aren't the cheapest and are quite dear, they seem to just attract me.

So that is it for my Christmas wishlist this year!

What do you guys want for Christmas? 



XOXO SARA

No comments:

Post a Comment